This is a slight variation on an old stand-by dip that most people make. We love it at all of our gatherings!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat hot dogs in the microwave for 30 seconds. Chop into bite-sized pieces.
- 2In a 9x9 glass baking dish, spread the package of cream cheese.
- 3Pour the can of chili over the cream cheese.
- 4Place hot dog pieces on top of chili.
- 5Place chopped onions on top of hot dog pieces.
- 6Sprinkle cheese over top of everything.
- 7Heat in microwave on high for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and dip is heated through.
- 8Serve with Fritos, tortilla chips, or any other of your favorite dippers!
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Dog Dip (Microwave)
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.7
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 20.0 g
- Cholesterol 105.1 mg
- Sodium 797.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 21.6 g