Recipe by jessiethebestie
Came up with this when we had some leftovers from a chili dog dinner at my aunt and uncle's. Kid-approved!!
- 12 ounces elbow macaroni
- 6 -8 hot dogs
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup French fries, leftover (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil noodles 2 minutes less than package directions state, then drain.
- Chop up hot dogs.
- Mix hot dogs, chili, 1 cup cheese, and milk and pour into casserole dish.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and french fries (if using) on top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
- Take off cover and bake 10-15 minutes or until french fries are crispy or cheese is browned.