1/1 Photo of Chili Dog Casserole
1 hr 15 mins
Came up with this when we had some leftovers from a chili dog dinner at my aunt and uncle's. Kid-approved!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil noodles 2 minutes less than package directions state, then drain.
- 2Chop up hot dogs.
- 3Mix hot dogs, chili, 1 cup cheese, and milk and pour into casserole dish.
- 4Sprinkle remaining cheese and french fries (if using) on top.
- 5Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
- 6Take off cover and bake 10-15 minutes or until french fries are crispy or cheese is browned.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Dog Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 592.5
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 71.3 mg
- Sodium 1084.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 25.3 g