- 8 hot dog buns
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Tear up the hot dog buns and arrange the pieces in the bottom of the dish evenly.
- Slice the hot dogs into bite size pieces and layer the pieces over the buns.
- Pour the chili over the hot dogs, sprinkle with the chopped onion, then spread the mustard over the chili and the onion.
- Top off with the cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.