1/6 Photos of Chili dog Casserole
This is a great solution to the "I have no idea what to make for dinner" dilema! Fast, simple, and filling!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3Tear up the hot dog buns and arrange the pieces in the bottom of the dish evenly.
- 4Slice the hot dogs into bite size pieces and layer the pieces over the buns.
- 5Pour the chili over the hot dogs, sprinkle with the chopped onion, then spread the mustard over the chili and the onion.
- 6Top off with the cheese.
- 7Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili dog Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.8
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 62.6 mg
- Sodium 1217.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 19.5 g