Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I made this one up myself. My whole family loves it. Even the toddlers. For them I place 4 hot dogs separate, not wrapped but with all the goodies and in the same pan. Don't forget to take out the toothpicks before serving.
- 2 (12 ounce) packages hot dogs
- 10 inches corn tortillas
- toothpick (optional)
- chili with beans, to taste
- 1 small diced onion
- 12 ounces pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 ounces low-fat monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- 1 iceberg lettuce (shredded)
- diced tomato
- sour cream (optional)
- guacamole (optional)
- Spread one can of chili on bottom of large aluminum pan ( for easy cleanup).
- Wrap each hot dog with a tortilla lay in a large aluminum pan flap side down. You may want to set aside 4 hot dogs for younger children. You may want to stick a toothpick in center of each one for easy prep.
- Dump 2 cans of chili in a bowl and mix either the onions or onion powder then spread on top of wraps. Place extra hot dogs where ever.
- Combine all cheese and spread on top.
- Bake 35 minutes at 400°F oven or until cheese is completely melted.
- Place wrapped or unwrapped hot dogs on plate with plenty of chili and cheese and top with your favorite toppings.
- Hint: Any toppings you would put on a taco salad would really be fine.