I made this one up myself. My whole family loves it. Even the toddlers. For them I place 4 hot dogs separate, not wrapped but with all the goodies and in the same pan. Don't forget to take out the toothpicks before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread one can of chili on bottom of large aluminum pan ( for easy cleanup).
- 2Wrap each hot dog with a tortilla lay in a large aluminum pan flap side down. You may want to set aside 4 hot dogs for younger children. You may want to stick a toothpick in center of each one for easy prep.
- 3Dump 2 cans of chili in a bowl and mix either the onions or onion powder then spread on top of wraps. Place extra hot dogs where ever.
- 4Combine all cheese and spread on top.
- 5Bake 35 minutes at 400°F oven or until cheese is completely melted.
- 6Place wrapped or unwrapped hot dogs on plate with plenty of chili and cheese and top with your favorite toppings.
- 7Hint: Any toppings you would put on a taco salad would really be fine.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Dog Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.5
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 87.0 mg
- Sodium 1230.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 25.9 g