1/2 Photos of Chili Dog Casserole
Erv Kosch's Note:
Enjoy tater tots and chili dogs in one mouth-watering dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Pour your Chili into a 9" X 13" pan. If the sauce doesn't comfortably cover the pan mix in a 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- 3Cut up the Hot Dogs and mix into the chili.
- 4Make sure the hot dogs have at least some chili sauce on them or they will burn.
- 5Put as many frozen tater tots on top of mixture as they will fit without overlapping. A uniform pattern cooks better and faster.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes or until tots are golden brown.
- 7Reduce the heat to 350 degrees.
- 8Lightly dust with salt and pepper to taste.
- 9Sprinkle the cheese on top of the tots and bake for another 10 minutes or until the cheese begins to brown.
Browse Our Top Potluck Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Dog Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 651.9
- Calories from Fat 395
- Total Fat 43.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 68.2 mg
- Sodium 1676.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 20.1 g