Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A truly comforting food! Definately a kid pleaser! Quick and easy to make! This is an interesting combination of chili dog and corn dog.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease 8x8 pan.
- In a bowl, mix corn bread mix, egg, and milk.
- Pour into pan.
- Place half of hot dog rounds on top of cornbread mix.
- Top with one can chili.
- Place remaining hot dog rounds on top of cornbread mix.
- Top with remaining can of chili.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cornbread is set.