1/1 Photo of Chili Dog Casserole
Sandy in Houston's Note:
They say that necessity is the mother of invention. I did a lot of inventive cooking when I was a single mom of 3 hungry boys. Cheap and filling were top on the list, followed by...kids will eat it! I noticed other chili dog casseroles posted but they all call for hot dog buns. If you have a bun, make a hotdog! if you don't..make a casserole. hahaha
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray 7x11 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cut hotdogs into bite size pieces. Cut biscuits into quarters. Place biscuit pieces in bottom of dish. Layer hotdog bites over biscuits.
- 3Mix onion and mustard together and spread.
- 4over hotdogs. Combine 1/3 cup water and can of chili. Pour over ingredients in casserole dish.
- 5Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes. Sprinkle top with cheddar cheese and bake for another 10 minutes. Let set for 10 minutes before serving.
- 6Recipe can easily be doubled and cooked in 13x9 inch pan.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Dog Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 838.7
- Calories from Fat 493
- Total Fat 54.8 g
- Saturated Fat 22.2 g
- Cholesterol 96.4 mg
- Sodium 2724.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 29.8 g