1/3 Photos of Chili Dog Bacon Cheeseburgers and Fiery Fries
With a name like this it must be Rachael Ray!From 30 Minute Meals. Looks like a lot of ingredients but it is very easy!Great for football day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 slices center cut thick-cut smoky bacon or 8 slices other lean thick-cut smoky bacon
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 beef hot dogs or 2 pork hot dogs, diced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning (recommended ( Montreal Seasoning by McCormick)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, eyeball it
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce, eyeball it, divided
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce, eyeball it, divided
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- vegetable oil, for drizzling
- 4 slices deli sliced cheddar cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) bags frozen french fries (crispy style)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chives, a handful
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 4 kaiser rolls, split
- 1/4 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaf
- 1/2 lime, juice of
- 1Preheat broiler to high.
- 2Place bacon on slotted broiler pan. Cook bacon 10 inches from the heat and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side until crisp then adjust oven to bake setting for temperature recommended on fries packaging.
- 3While bacon cooks, make the burgers. Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- 4Mix beef with diced dogs, chili powder, grill seasoning, Worcestershire, 1 teaspoon of hot sauce and ketchup.
- 5Form 4 large patties.
- 6Add a drizzle of oil, 1 turn of the pan and add the patties.
- 7Cook burgers 6 minutes on each side, then top with 2 slices bacon and 1 slice of cheddar, each.
- 8Turn pan off, cover with loose foil tent and let cheese melt, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 9While the burgers cook, add fries to oven and cook until extra-crisp. Remove from oven.
- 10Place butter, 1 tablespoon hot sauce and garlic in a small dish and microwave on high 20 seconds then transfer fries to a large bowl.
- 11Toss fries with garlic-hot sauce butter and chives and season with salt, to taste.
- 12Slather chili sauce on the tops of split kaiser rolls.
- 13Place bacon chili-cheese burgers on bun bottoms and top each burger with lettuce, cilantro, and lime juice.
- 14Set bun tops in place.
- 15Pile fries alongside and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Dog Bacon Cheeseburgers and Fiery Fries
Serving Size: 1 (455 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 911.5
- Calories from Fat 438
- Total Fat 48.7 g
- Saturated Fat 20.8 g
- Cholesterol 141.1 mg
- Sodium 2137.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 44.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: