Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I made this up with ingredients on hand for dinner the other night. I thought it came out pretty good, so I thought I'd share. I like to make individual serving bowls of this.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese (pre-shredded)
- 8 ounces salsa con queso
- sour cream
- green onion
- Fritos corn chips, scoops or other tortilla chips, for dipping
- Brown the ground beef, drain.
- Stir in refried beans, Chili powder, salsa, and 3/4 C Cheese.
- Stir occasionally until cheese is melted.
- Add Salsa Con Queso and stir until heated through.
- Top with sour cream, remaining cheese, and chopped green onions.
- Serve with chips for dipping.
What a quick and easy dip and full of flavor! Everyone inhaled it!!! I really should have double the recipe. Thanks for sharing Mooseybrear.