Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
You can make and take this in a crockpot. It is very easy to make and delicious too. We used to have this at our potlucks and the crockpot keeps it hot till it is gone (which doesn't take long). The 4 hours is approximate, just cook till cheese and all is hot and incorporated.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili with beans
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 4 drops hot sauce
- Using food processor, process chili with beans until smooth.
- Cut up cheese into small chunks.
- Place all ingredients in crockpot on low till cheese melts.
- Stir once in a while till all is smooth.
- When smooth and hot, serve with corn chips or tortilla chips.
This was good. I cut recipe in half which fit my small crock pot perfectly. Be careful you have to really stir frequently or it burns in spots, even on lowest setting. I used chili without beans. Everyone really enjoyed at the party.
I made this for the holidays and my brother had to have the recipe. He could not believe it when I told him the few ingredients. I didn't have much left over, which was the sad part. Thanks Darlene!