Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This reminds me of the meat I make my tacos from. It is a delicious, fast and easy recipe.
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 small onion
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drain
- 1 small fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips
- Cook hamburger and onion till meat is brown and done; turn heat to low.
- Sprinkle taco mix over top and mix well.
- Stir in 1/4 cup water and tomato.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over top.
- Remove from heat and serve hot with tortilla chips.