Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy and delicious. Great for any party.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili without beans
- 2 cans chili beef soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook ground beef and onion in a large skillet until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
- Stir in chili sauce, chili, and soup.
- Spoon into a 2 quart baking dish; bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips.