1/1 Photo of Chili-Day Meatballs- Freezer Friendly
Munchkin Mama's Note:
Great served as a meal alongside egg noodles and a vegetable or even as an appetizer. From the book: Frozen Assets: How to cook for a day and eat for a month. I recommend serving with Browned Buttered Egg Noodles. You can also use this sauce with hotdogs, as I did in the picture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, dissolve bouillon cube in 1/2 cup hot water.
- 2Whisk in the chili sauce, jelly, and lemon juice until smooth. Simmer on low heat until mixture starts to bubble and thicken.
- 3Add meatballs. Cook until fully thawed and cooked through.
- 4Serve immediately over cooked noodles or rice. Or, freeze in freezer bag.
- 5You can also cook the sauce as directed and add with the meatballs to a crockpot. Cook 8 hours on low.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili-Day Meatballs- Freezer Friendly
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1051.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 39.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: