Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I'm not sure where this came from, I found it hand-written in my files. I add a pinch of sugar and some chopped jalapeno.
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can hominy, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, minced
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Combine tomatoes, hominy, beans, onion and cilantro in a large bowl.
- In a jar, combine remaining ingredients and shake well.
- Pour over salad and toss to combine well.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.