Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This comes from the book The Big Grill. The recipe is a great place to start, but needed a little bit more for my tastes. I just haven't figured that out yet. This makes great leftovers for mexican dishes.
- In cup, mix chili powder, brown sugar, salt, lime juice and garlic. Rub both sides of steak with mixture.
- In medium bowl, toss onions with oil.
- Place steak and onions on a grill over medium-high heat.
- Cook 15-2- minutes for medium-rare, turning once.
- Cook onion 15 min til browned and just tender, turning occasionally.
- Transfer to cutting board, let let set 10 minutes before slicing thinly.
- Serve with grilled onions.