1/1 Photo of Chili Cranberry Pork over Rice
Nurse Morgan's Note:
This is from a book called "After-Work Dinners". You may use pork or chicken. It's great if you like sweet and mild flavors. I serve it over Uncle Ben's 90-second microwave rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients and set aside.
- 2In large skillet, slowly brown pork or chicken on both sides in oil.
- 3Pour chili sauce mixture over the meat.
- 4Simmer, uncovered, 8-10 minutes or until meat is cooked and sauce is of desired consistency, turning and basting occasionally.
- 5Serve over rice or mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Cranberry Pork over Rice
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1153.6
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 104.2 mg
- Sodium 288.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 162.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 49.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sugar orange marmalade