- 500 g crabs, washed & cut into pieces
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 cm ginger, chopped
- 4 chili, chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 red chile, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 5 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 stalk coriander leaves, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the crabs,cooking oil,garlic,ginger in a Microwave safe casserole and cook on high for 5-6 miumntes or until aromatic.
- Add the chili,garlic sauce,tomato sauce,red chilli,pepper,sugar, and salt and cook on power high for 45 second.
- Stir in the crabs,cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir at half cooking time.
- Stir the water and cornflour,cover on power high for 3 minutes or until the sauce thickened and crabs are cooked.
- Serve hot plain rice or bread.