2 hrs 25 mins
I have taken this to many potlucks. Always popular.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package cornbread mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pinch rubbed sage
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package envelope ranch dressing mix
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Prepare corn bread batter according to package directions.
- 2Stir in the chilies, cumin, oregano, and sage.
- 3Spread in a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- 4Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until tests done; cool.
- 5In a small bowl, combine mayo, sour cream and dressing mix; set aside.
- 6Crumble half of the cornbread into a 13x9 inch dish.
- 7Layer with half of the beans, mayonnaise mixture, corn, tomatoes, green peppers, onions, bacon and cheese.
- 8Repeat layers (dish will be very full).
- 9Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Cornbread Salad
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 538.4
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 889.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 18.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix