1/2 Photos of Chili Cornbread Casserole
A great way to use up that last bit of chili! A very cheap and easy meal. For variations, add cheese, cream corn, onions, and/or jalapenos to the batter. Can be made in advance.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 package Jiffy cornbread mix
- 3 cups leftover chili
- Pam cooking spray
- 1Preheat oven to temperature according to cornbread mix.
- 2Mix Jiffy cornbread mix according to directions for 8x8 pan.
- 3Spray pan with Pam cooking spray.
- 4Spread chili in the bottom of the 8x8 pan, then spread the cornbread batter overtop.
- 5Bake as directed for cornbread.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Cornbread Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.0
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 32.6 mg
- Sodium 1002.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 10.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Jiffy cornbread mix