Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Perfect with chili or spicy baked beans.
- 2 (8 1/2 ounce) packages corn muffin mix
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies, chopped, undrained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, stirring just until moistened. Pour batter into a 9x13-inch baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 450° for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into slices.