Recipe by Happy Hippie
Here's another quick and easy Bisquick recipe that tastes similar to chili rellenos. Very good!
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick
- 2 eggs
- 15 1⁄2 ounces creamed corn
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 ounces green chilies, whole, sliced open and seeded
- 3⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, cut margarine into Bisquick.
- Add eggs, corn and milk.
- Mix together until moist.
- Pour 1/2 of batter into a greased 8" x 8" x 2" pan, preferable glass.
- Cover with a layer of chiles and cheese.
- Pour remaining batter over top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes to one hour until set.