Recipe by Dancer^
I have made this a few times, you can add a little cayenne to the chili powder for an extra kick.
Top Review by Bergy
Another winner Dancer! I cut back on the butter (not that I want to) and lightly painted the corn cob annd then sprinkled on the chili flakes, added a bit of salt. I omitted the hot pepper sauce Mmm
- 6 -8 ears fresh corn
- 1⁄4 lb butter or 1⁄4 lb margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Husk corn and remove silk.
- Plunge corn into large kettle of rapidly boiling water, cover and cook over high heat 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from water; drain well.
- Meanwhile melt butter in small saucepan and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Serve corn at once with chili butter.