Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Better-than-store-bought tortilla chips. Dig in.
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 low-fat corn tortillas (6 inch)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (or sodium-free seasoning of choice)
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In cup, mix cumin, chili powder, and salt.
- Spray 1 side of each tortilla with cooking spray, sprinkle with chili powder mixture.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges and place on ungreased large non-stick cookie sheet.
- Bake tortillas 8 to 10 minutes until crisp, cool on wire rack.
- If not serving right away, store in tightly covered container.
- Serve with"Fresh and Chunky Salsa" (You'll find the recipe under"Low sodium, low cholesterol dips" on this web site).
These are great!! Served them with this: http://www.grouprecipes.com/5343/tomato-avocado-and-lemon-salad.html and it was perfect!
Double batch next time, for sure. Excellent and sooo easy.
These are very easy to make and smell wonderful cooking...very good with salsa, especially if you like a bit of a kick to your food...