Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Better-than-store-bought tortilla chips. Dig in.
Make and share this Chili Corn Chips recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In cup, mix cumin, chili powder, and salt.
- Spray 1 side of each tortilla with cooking spray, sprinkle with chili powder mixture.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges and place on ungreased large non-stick cookie sheet.
- Bake tortillas 8 to 10 minutes until crisp, cool on wire rack.
- If not serving right away, store in tightly covered container.
- Serve with"Fresh and Chunky Salsa" (You'll find the recipe under"Low sodium, low cholesterol dips" on this web site).
Double batch next time, for sure. Excellent and sooo easy.
These are very easy to make and smell wonderful cooking...very good with salsa, especially if you like a bit of a kick to your food...
Wow! These turned out great! I simply put the corn tortillas on the baking sheet whole, sprayed with non-stick cooking spray and sprinkled with salt, chili powder and cumin. They smelled so good while baking and tasted wonderful. I broke them into pieces and served with bean dip for a healthy after-school snack for the kids. We ended up making a second batch because they went fast. I will definitely make again.