1/4 Photos of Chili Corn Chips
Better-than-store-bought tortilla chips. Dig in.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2In cup, mix cumin, chili powder, and salt.
- 3Spray 1 side of each tortilla with cooking spray, sprinkle with chili powder mixture.
- 4Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges and place on ungreased large non-stick cookie sheet.
- 5Bake tortillas 8 to 10 minutes until crisp, cool on wire rack.
- 6If not serving right away, store in tightly covered container.
- 7Serve with"Fresh and Chunky Salsa" (You'll find the recipe under"Low sodium, low cholesterol dips" on this web site).
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Corn Chips
Serving Size: 1 (3 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat corn tortillas