Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A tasty side dish that goes great with Thanksgiving dinner or simple meatloaf dinner.
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup cornmeal
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix oil, corn meal, and egg. Stir in remaining ingredients. Pour into 9x9 square baking pan. Sprinkle Parmesan over the top.
- Bake for 1 hour or until set. Test for doneness by shaking dish side-to-side. The corn will be firm, not loose.