Recipe by Conley, Katie, and Maddie's Mommy
If you like corn and Cream cheese, this is the dish for you! I always take this to pot luck dinners and always get asked tor the recipe. When I make this I usually double it.
- 2 (14 3/4 ounce) cans whole kernel corn
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- cheddar cheese (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk, cream cheese, and margarine in a medium sauce pan.
- Stir over low heat until melted.
- After melted, add corn.
- When heated through, place in dish and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Garnish with Cheddar Cheese.