Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Men's Health Abs Diet
Make and share this Chili Con Turkey recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (14 ounce) can Mexican-style tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) canwhole-kernel sweet corn, drained
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) packagedried chili seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup cooked rice
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, brown the turkey.
- Add everything else but the rice, and cook over low heat for 10 minutes. Serve over rice.
- Makes 4 servings. Calories per serving: 407; Protein: 30 g; Carbs: 52 g; Fat: 11 g; Saturated fat: 3 g; Sodium: 1,578 mg; Fiber: 9 g.