Chili Con Queso Dip (2 Ww Points)
- Drain tomatoes and tomatoes with chilies in a colander over a bowl, reserving 1/3 cup liquid; set tomatoes and reserved liquid aside.
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; sauté 4 minutes. Add cream cheese; cook until cheese melts, stirring constantly.
- Add tomatoes, reserved liquid, and chili powder; bring to a boil. Add processed cheese;
- reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes or until cheese melts, stirring constantly.
- Garnish with cilantro, if desired. Serve warm with baked tortilla chips.
- 1 serving= 1/4 cup.