Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Chili Con Queso Dip (2 Ww Points) recipe from Food.com.
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 10 ounces tomatoes and green chilies (undrained(like rotel)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese (softened)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 6 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product (cubed)
- cilantro leaf, whole (optional)
- Drain tomatoes and tomatoes with chilies in a colander over a bowl, reserving 1/3 cup liquid; set tomatoes and reserved liquid aside.
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; sauté 4 minutes. Add cream cheese; cook until cheese melts, stirring constantly.
- Add tomatoes, reserved liquid, and chili powder; bring to a boil. Add processed cheese;
- reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes or until cheese melts, stirring constantly.
- Garnish with cilantro, if desired. Serve warm with baked tortilla chips.
- 1 serving= 1/4 cup.