Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup picante sauce
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F Grease 24 (3”) muffin-pan cups.
- MIX eggs, picante sauce, flour and chili powder. Stir in cheese and onion.
- SPOON about 1 tablespoons cheese mixture into each cup. Bake 10 minute or until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature with additional picante sauce.
Perfect little snack. Thanx for posting.
My refrigerator was acting up and almost everything in it froze to some extent. A 18 count carton of eggs was(ICE CUBES)..I set them out thaw and looked for a recipe that I could use all the eggs in. This recipe is Great!..Made 19 per recipe.....I didnt have green onions so I used dried chives 1/2 tblsp...I served them this evening as a side,with cheese enchildas..My DH really liked these little spicy cakes.I froze a bunch for future meals..Highly Recommend this recipe..