- 2 onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 large sweet pepper
- 285 ml vegetable stock
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 285 g cooked corn
- 2 (400 g) cans kidney beans
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- freshly grated black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the onion and garlic and fry gentle for a few minutes.
- Chop the bell pepper, add to the pan and fry for 2-3 minutes longer.
- Add the stock and tomato paste and bring to the boil. Add the corn and lower the heat to a simmer.
- Mash half of the beans and add both the mashed and the whole beans to the pan.
- Stir and simmer for 15 minutes.