Chili Con Crescent Snacks
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili without beans
- 1 cup crushed corn chips (3 oz.)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 425. Unroll dough into ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan; press in bottom to form crust, pressing perforations to seal.
- Bake 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread chili evenly over crust; sprinkle with crushed chips and cheese. Bake 8 to 10 minutes longer or until crust is deep golden brown and chili is hot. Cut into squares to serve.