Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Yummy dip to have at any party! You can add a layer of sour cream on top if you would like.
- 30 ounces nalley chili with beans
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (8 ounce) package Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (or to taste)
- 1 cup green onion, chopped (including tops)
- Cut the velveeta cheese into cubes and mix all ingredients together.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- Stir occasionally while baking.
Perfect for dipping Dorito's! We went through this in a hurry. Tasted great, was a snap to make. I didn't change anything. This will be a regular at our parties. Thanks Diggy!!