Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is my families favorite chilli. The tomato soup really enhances the flavor.
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 2 medium onions, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red cayenne pepper
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can chili hot beans
- Cook ground beef, onion and green pepper in large pot until meat is browned an onion is tender.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except beans.
- Heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered about 45 minutes.
- Stir in beans; heat.