1/3 Photos of Chili Con Carne Soup
My hubby loves chili con carne. This is a little twist on an old classic..... each serve will cost you ww (aus) 4 points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat a pan with cooking spray, sauté onion until it is softened.
- 2Stir in the beef mince and brown, Add the garlic, paprika and cumin, cooking for 1 minute.
- 3Stir in the crushed tomatoes and stock, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 4Add the kidney beans and warm through.
- 5Scatter with the grated cheese and parsley before serving.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Con Carne Soup
Serving Size: 1 (610 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.8
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 38.7 mg
- Sodium 1255.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 27.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cheddar cheese