Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is very easy to make...I usually throw some shredded cheddar cheese on top....
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium green pepper, chooped (about 3.4 C)
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11 ounce) cancampbell condensed Italian tomato soup
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- tortilla chips, for garnish
- sour cream, for garnish
- fresh cilantro stem (to garnish)
- chili powder (to garnish)
- In a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef and green pepper until beef is browned and pepper is tender, stirring to seperate meat.
- Spoon off fat.
- Stir in beans, soup, water, 2 TBSP chili powder and vinear.
- Heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat to low Cook, uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with tortilla chips, sour cream and cilantro.
- Sprinkle with chili powder if desired.