Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My husband was looking for something to cook for me one night and found this recipe. It was delicious.
- In small dish, mix the chili powder, cumin, garlic salt, and the cayenne pepper.
- Rub the mixture on each chicken breast half.
- In frypan, place the oil and heat to medium temperature.
- Cook the chicken in pan, turning.
- Cook the chicken until juices are clear when pierced with a fork.
- Remove the chicken and keep warm.
- Combine the juices and jelly in the frying pan.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 2 min or so.
- Spoon sauce over the chicken.