Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 6 pork chops
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup sliced onion
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 slices green bell peppers, cut in rings
- hot cooked rice
- Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet.
- Brown chops; drain.
- Remove chops from skillet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In the same skillet, add soup, beans, onion, chili powder, and garlic powder.
- Place chops over the sauce; cover and bake at 325 degrees for 35 minutes or until tender.
- Place a green bell pepper ring on top of each chop and bake, uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Serve chops and sauce over hot cooked rice.