Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great warm chip dip. It's creamy and spicy. Super easy to make.
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans chili, such as Hormel
- 2 teaspoons chili seasoning mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup colby-monterey jack cheese
- In a medium sized saucepan bring all ingredients to a slow simmer stirring constantly, about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with chips.
I serve this dish yesterday during the Super Bowl and it was a big hit! A creamy chili on chips! Delicious! Thank you for the recipe
This is the most delicious dip that I have ever tasted. I put it in potato skins and served at a party and everyone said they loved it.
What a great, easy recipe!We had this as part of an appetizers for dinner night-and it was wonderful--i love that the cream cheese flavor really comes out in this recipe as I love cream cheese!DH nearly made himself sick eating this-it is definately man pleasing. Can't wait to try this made with some homemade chili in lieu of the canned stuff--Thanks for your recipe, BTW this was made for the Pick A Chef Contest:)---PeggyLynn