Recipe by kelly in TO
Very tasty meal.
Top Review by jrusk
This has been in my "to try soon" folder for awhile b/c of your gorgeous picture but I never have all the ingred. so I improvised. DELICIOUS! I used jalapeno for the chili, cabbage for bok choy and ramen for the rice noodles. We really enjoyed the sauce and flavors. I can't wait to make it again with thick rice noodles (my fav!). Thanks.
- 78.07 ml oyster sauce
- 78.07 ml sweet chili sauce
- 500 g thick rice noodles
- 29.58 ml peanut oil
- 600 g chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 bunch asparagus, trimmed, cut into 5cm lengths
- 1 long red chile, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4.92 ml sesame oil
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, trimmed, leaves and stems separated, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine oyster sauce and sweet chilli sauce in a small dish and set aside.
- Place noodles in a large, heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 1 minute. Drain. Separate noodles and set aside.
- Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add 2 teaspoons peanut oil and swirl to coat. Add half the chicken and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with 2 teaspoons peanut oil and remaining chicken.
- Add remaining peanut oil to wok. Add asparagus, chilli, garlic and sesame oil. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add noodles, bok choy stems, chicken and combined sauces. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until heated through. Add bok choy leaves. Stir-fry for 15 seconds or until leaves wilted. Serve.