1/1 Photo of Chili Chicken With Asparagus
kelly in TO's Note:
Very tasty meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 78.07 ml oyster sauce
- 78.07 ml sweet chili sauce
- 500 g thick rice noodles
- 29.58 ml peanut oil
- 600 g chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 bunch asparagus, trimmed, cut into 5cm lengths
- 1 long red chile, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4.92 ml sesame oil
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, trimmed, leaves and stems separated, thinly sliced
- 1Combine oyster sauce and sweet chilli sauce in a small dish and set aside.
- 2Place noodles in a large, heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 1 minute. Drain. Separate noodles and set aside.
- 3Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add 2 teaspoons peanut oil and swirl to coat. Add half the chicken and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with 2 teaspoons peanut oil and remaining chicken.
- 4Add remaining peanut oil to wok. Add asparagus, chilli, garlic and sesame oil. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add noodles, bok choy stems, chicken and combined sauces. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until heated through. Add bok choy leaves. Stir-fry for 15 seconds or until leaves wilted. Serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Chicken With Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (570 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 855.9
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 96.0 mg
- Sodium 1031.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 118.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 42.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce