Recipe by Sharon123
Instead of ordinary bread crumbs, seasoned crushed corn chips coat these slightly crunchy chicken fingers. This came from Taste of Home Annual Recipes cookbook!
Top Review by weekend cooker
My Gosh !! What can we say!! DS, and the kids had this testerday, and said these are the best chicken they have ever had, infact wanted tonight too, and got it. Great Great flavoring, and taste. We will be doing again and again.
- 177.44 ml corn chips, crushed (sometimes I use chili-cheese chips)
- 29.58 ml dry breadcrumbs
- 14.79 ml flour
- 4.92-7.39 ml chili powder
- 2.46 ml garlic salt
- 2.46 ml poultry seasoning
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml paprika
- 1 egg
- 680.38 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 59.16 ml butter or 59.16 ml margarine, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In another bowl, beat egg. Dip chicken strips in egg, then coat with corn chip mixture.
- In a large skillet, cook half of the chicken in 2 tbls. butter for 8 to 10 minutes or until the juices run clear. Repeat with remaining chicken and butter. Yield: 6 servings.