A very quick and easy stir-fry with plenty of taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut oil, divided
- 500 g chicken strips, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 cm fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 4 green onions, cut diagonally into 3 cm lengths
- 1 long red chili pepper, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 bunch choy sum, trimmed, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/3 cup unsalted dry-roasted cashews
- 1/2 cup Thai basil, torn
- basmati rice, steamed, to serve
- 1Heat a wok over high heat until hot.
- 2Add 2 teaspoons peanut oil. Swirl to coat.
- 3Add half the chicken.
- 4Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl.
- 5Repeat with 2 teaspoons oil and remaining chicken strips.
- 6Add remaining 2 teaspoons oil to wok. Swirl to coat.
- 7Add garlic, ginger, onions and chili pepper. Stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- 8Add choy sum. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until bright green.
- 9Return chicken to wok with oyster sauce. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until combined.
- 10Stir through cashews and basil.
- 11Serve with steamed rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Chicken Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.3
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 347.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 29.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: