Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A very quick and easy stir-fry with plenty of taste.
Make and share this Chili Chicken Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons peanut oil, divided
- 500 g chicken strips, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 cm fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 4 green onions, cut diagonally into 3 cm lengths
- 1 long red chili pepper, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 bunch choy sum, trimmed, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1⁄3 cup unsalted dry-roasted cashews
- 1⁄2 cup Thai basil, torn
- basmati rice, steamed, to serve
- Heat a wok over high heat until hot.
- Add 2 teaspoons peanut oil. Swirl to coat.
- Add half the chicken.
- Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl.
- Repeat with 2 teaspoons oil and remaining chicken strips.
- Add remaining 2 teaspoons oil to wok. Swirl to coat.
- Add garlic, ginger, onions and chili pepper. Stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Add choy sum. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until bright green.
- Return chicken to wok with oyster sauce. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until combined.
- Stir through cashews and basil.
- Serve with steamed rice.