Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe I got from my Grandma that she got in Arizona. It's a little spicy, but so good.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cansdiced Mexican-style tomatoes
- 16 ounces pinto beans
- 2⁄3-3⁄4 cup picante sauce (depending on how mild or hot you want it)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- In a large pot over medium-hi heat, cook chicken, onions, green pepper, and garlic in oil.
- Add all remaining ingredients and simmer 30 minutes.
- Serve topped with cheese or sour cream!