Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Can't remember where I found this. It's a good and delish way to use up leftover cooked chicken. Most of the time I just boil it up and don't wait for leftovers :)
- 1 1⁄4 cups salsa, divided
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 6 7-inch flour tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded jalapeno pepper cheese or 1 1⁄2 cups Mexican blend cheese (or whatever you like.)
- Combine 1/2 c.
- salsa, chicken, chilies, cilantro and cumin.
- Place 1 tortilla in lightly greased skillet over med-hi heat.
- Immediately spoon about 1/6 of salsa mixture over tortilla.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 c.
- cheese and heat 1 min.
- Fold in half; cook 30 seconds or until lighlty browned.
- repeat w/ remaining tortillas.
- Cut each tortilla into 4 wedges.
- Top w/ remaining 3/4 c.
- salsa, if desired.