Top Review by bigbadbrenda
This did not taste like a low fat supper at all. I used a penne pasta as thats what I had a lot of. We ate every last drop, Thank you for posting. The way this recipe got chosen was I was testing the printer and this printed two times, so it said to me Make me for supper.I didnt even know what was being printed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup (With Herbs)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups corkscrew macaroni, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
- Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often.
- ADD soup, milk, cheese, chili powder and garlic powder and heat through, stirring often.
- Serve over pasta.
- Notes: Cut raw chicken on a smooth, easy to clean surface, or on disposable plastic or paper.
- When through, be sure to wash your hands and all surfaces and utensils in contact with the raw chicken with hot water and anti-bacterial soap.