Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I don't know exactly where I got this recipe but I do know that we all love it and it is so easy to prepare. Even my picky eaters love it! I have shared it with all of my sisters and their families love it too. I hope you like it as much as we all do! The cooking time is 30 minutes but there is also the time for cooking the rice ahead of time as well as cooking the chicken. You can do that the day before if you prefer and that makes it go faster.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese (I use the low fat one and it works fine)
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cut into chunks
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 4 -8 ounces diced mild green chilies (to your own preference)
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes
- 15 ounces black beans, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup crushed Fritos chili cheese corn chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together sour cream, ricotta cheese and craam cheese. Add everything else except the corn chips and mix well. Pour into ungreased 9x13 pan.
- Top with the crushed Fritos.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.