Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
When my 21 year son had to wear braces AGAIN for a surgery he needed to have, I spent many hours trying to create good tasting "braces friendly" food. This is also a nice quick recipe for a family quick dinner!!
- 473.18 ml chicken breasts, . chop into very fine pieces (cooked)
- 297.66 g can cream of chicken soup
- 354.88 ml chicken broth
- 113.39 g canchopped green chilies
- 56.69 g jar diced pimentos
- 8 flour tortillas, . dice the tortillas into small pieces (small size)
- 591.47 ml cheddar cheese
- Combine all the ingredients and mix thoroughly leaving 1 cup of cheddar cheese for sprinkling on top.
- Pour into a greased 9"x 12" x2" casserole
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.