Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
When my 21 year son had to wear braces AGAIN for a surgery he needed to have, I spent many hours trying to create good tasting "braces friendly" food. This is also a nice quick recipe for a family quick dinner!!
- 2 cups chicken breasts, . chop into very fine pieces (cooked)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos
- 8 flour tortillas, . dice the tortillas into small pieces (small size)
- 2 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese
- Combine all the ingredients and mix thoroughly leaving 1 cup of cheddar cheese for sprinkling on top.
- Pour into a greased 9"x 12" x2" casserole
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.