Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
June 2007 BH&G, p. 256. Looks yummie.
- 6 ounces dried angel hair pasta
- 3 ears fresh corn
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil or 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water according to package. Cut corn from cob; add to pasta last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain; rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with 1 teaspoon of the chili powder and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. In skillet cook chicken in 1 tablespoon hot oil over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (170°F), turning once.
- For dressing, combine remaining oil, remaining 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, and lime juice. Divide pasta mixture among four plates. Add tomato slices and chicken. Drizzle with dressing.