Recipe by cinderbear57
This is a all time favorite of my family and friends!! I have yet to make it that I didn't give out the recipe. WAY TO YUMMY! This recipe came from my friend Nancy
Top Review by sandy mason
This was totaly AWSOME! I took it to a potluck and it was gone before anything else! and I'm still getting asked for recipe :oD I added sliced olives to the top just for added color. I will be making this again!
- 1360.77-1814.36 g chicken
- 12 corn tortillas
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 425.24 g can chili without beans
- 340.19 g jar salsa
- 226.79 g monterey jack cheese (grated)
- 226.79 g cheddar cheese (grated)
- 118.29 ml chicken broth (water chicken was boiled in)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken with 1/2 onion.
- Bone & skin chicken and cut or shred into bite sized pieces.
- Mix together soups, remaining onion, broth, chili, salsa & chicken.
- Tear corn tortillas into pieces and add to above.
- Pour into buttered 9x11-inch pan.
- Spread grated cheese over top.
- Bake at 350°F covered with foil for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 30 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean.