Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A good, fast weeknight meal.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (15 ounce) can Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- Place chicken in an ungreased 11x7x2-inch baking dish. Top with tomatoes.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees about 50 minutes.
- Spoon chili over each chicken breast; bake 10 mintues.
- Top with cheese and return to oven until cheese is melted, 3-4 minutes.
My chicken cooked much quicker than this - maybe my breasts were thinner, I don't know. Anyway, I baked mine for about 25 minutes before adding the chili and cheese for another 10. They came out very juicy and the flavors were nice.