Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
For busy days, I keep convenient pantry items on hand to spice up chicken breats
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 4 slices cheddar cheese or 4 slices American cheese
- Place chicken in an 11x7x2' baking dish.
- Top with tomatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350' for 50 minutes.
- Spoon chili over each chicken breast, Bake 10 minutes longer.
- Top with cheese.
- Return to oven for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted.